fzs ...Baik itu datangya dari Allah SWT, buruk itu dari diri sendiri...: Not So Wordless Wednesday #2.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Not So Wordless Wednesday #2.




(klik untuk lebih jelas)



Ok.. 
Is this cantekkk?? Hikhik..

I made it especially for Kak Ha ( Fatimah Syarha bt Mohd Noordin ).

I emailed this picture to her already. Actually "Cinta 'High Class'" is a new product/ 'gift' that will come out soon.. Not really sure when the date, but this year, she said. Can't wait.. Truly, her writing gimme a strenght to be a better muslimah.


I wanna make a collection of all their (Dr Farhan Hadi n Kak Ha) novels.

One thing is, don't know either she like that picture or not.. Hikhik.. Surely, i really2 want to meet her personally... mmmm.. Yup, one of my wishlist, hope this wish will come true, InsyaAllah...

I adore her sooo muchh.... ( herself, her blog/writing, her lifestyle and everything about her)...

Her osemmmm blog tadaaa : (http://sebarkanbahagia.blogspot.com/).










SecubitSegenggam : Waiting for my 'Dr Muslih' ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...